Flu Shots Available for 2017-2018 Season
September 27, 2017News and Announcements
Parents can also receive the flu shot at our site. Call or inquire at your child’s next visit.
- This Website may not be current and in case of any doubt, patients should call the office at (973) 904-1000 for clarification.
- Forms listed here can be printed out; please complete them before your next visit.
- It is the patient’s responsibility to know their insurance benefits.
- We don’t accept personal checks for co-payment – cash & credit cards (Visa or Master Card) are acceptable.
- It’s the patient’s responsibility to keep all their payment receipts.
- Do not call (or re-dial) Doctors on their home line, cell phone, or on the office private line – Instead, call (973) 904-1000 for emergencies and other assistance.
- In a rare case due to a communication problem or equipment malfunction, if you cannot get in touch with our Doctor, call 911 or go to emergency room for assistance and needed care.